Friday, April 24, 2009

Reflection week 5of6

I am doing alright in my classes, due to my charger dying, and no power in my laptop though I have been falling behind in my classes. Hopefully my new charger will arrive soon and I can continue to do well in my classes. In my math class, I do very well on the quizzes but I am lacking points on the homework a bit for not showing work. In my English class I am doing well I believe because I have great scores on my essays and I do well on the quizzes and in class participation. In my Business Management class I am lacking assignments and I don’t do well on the tests. In this class I am trying my hardest to get caught up and jumping at every opportunity to get extra credit.

Some things I need to do to continue to be successful is to keep doing well on my studies, to do my studies, and to keep turning in work on time. Some difficult challenges in my way would be in this class, and not fully understanding the reading journals. Plus not being able to turn in late work makes it hard. I also face the challenges in my band and not being able to find another guitarist or bassist.

I've learned that my reading skills are very well in this class, and the vocabulary is very easy to do. Also the blogging is easy as long as I take the time to do it. The reading journals though are a bit hard to figure out, but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment